USI-AI Activities Data List
USI-AI Activities Description Data List Content
The IUSSTF will organize a series of activities to engage government agencies, academic institutions, industries that are creating AI tools and technologies, professional scientific societies, and foundations.
Provide an opportunity for individuals / stakeholder groups to
- Share experiences;
- Identify new R&D areas/opportunities that would benefit from synergistic activities;
- Discuss the emerging AI landscape; and
- Address the challenges of developing an AI Workforce.
The Roundtables will primarily serve as an information gathering/scoping exercise on different focus areas.
WORKSHOP I: AI for Social Good
- Autonomous Decision Making
- Algorithmic Fairness/Bias
WORKSHOP II: Data and Computing Infrastructure
- Data Sharing
- Provenance/Data Quality
- Benchmarking and Standards
- Intellectual Property
Provide a platform for academic institutions, industry and government representatives to
- Identify emerging research areas
- Define knowledge and skills needed for different AI careers
- Address Program and Curriculum Development at different levels.
- Identify Infrastructure and Resource needs